Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Class Evaluation

                                                                   Class Evaluation

Some things that I liked about this class is that I was learning new ways how to improve myself. I seen different ways of improving myself. I also saw videos showing how to apply these rules in my daily life. I also learned how to avoid problems and stop myself from choosing the wrong.

Something that I didn't like about this class is that we started coding more into second semester. It was good that we started coding I only wished that we would have started sooner. I also didn't like that we had take so much notes on coding.

Something that I recommend doing to improve the class is let us work while listening to music. That way we won't have to hear keyboards clicking all the time. But besides that I think the class is fine how it is right now. It challenges students to do their best and get their goals together.

No comments:

Post a Comment