Monday, April 17, 2017

School Break Day

                  School Break

 On Friday i had a soccer game @9 in the night @Miguel Contreras high school. It was the first game of a new team I'm in. We ended up losing 3-0 which sucked. The next day we had a game in the morning. We ended up winning 2-0 against a good team. On Sunday I went to Six flags with some friends. I got on some rides and I got over my fear of heights. I ended up leaving around 5 on the afternoon. Monday through Friday I went to the park to go play soccer with some friends and cousins. I would wake up late and go to sleep late. Some days I would go to my cousins and we would play video games for a while. On Wednesday I went to downtown with my sister to go look at stores and buy clothes. Saturday morning I woke up at 5:30 because I had soccer practice at 6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment